April 13 2022
Abbott Street Fire
Written by Gastown Admin
- Gowon Cafe, 221 Abbott St.
- Bruce Eyewear, 219 Abbott St.
- Lemongrass House, 209 Abbott St.
- Roldorf & Co, 207 Abbott St.
- Nika Fashion & Design Co, 205 Abbott St.
- The Flying Pig Gastown, 102 Water St.
- Australian Boot Co, 104 Water St.
- Barber & Co, 214 Abbott St.
- Jules Bistro, 216 Abbott St.
- Kitchen Infinity Atelier, 101 Water St.
- 111 Water St. (offices)
- 113 Water St. (offices)
- 115 Water St. (vacant)
Donate to Impacted Businesses
It has been heartbreaking to see our neighbourhood endure this extreme devastation and to see these small businesses lose their livelihood and stable ground for the future.
The Gastown Business Improvement Society (GBIS) would like to help impacted merchants with immediate support and we’re turning to our amazing community to help by donating to the GoFundMe page.
Please consider supporting these businesses if you are able to do so. All donations will go a long way and are greatly appreciated at this time. Together #ourgastown will come together to repair, rebuild and restore.
Donate to Impacted Residents
Goods can be dropped off at Bette’s Boutique at the corner of Main and Cordova streets or visit atira.ba.ca for other donation options.