For one day, the storied streets of Gastown are transformed into one of the fastest and most challenging cycling race courses in North America. This event is free for spectators and is guaranteed to be a fun evening out.
To celebrate race day, the following restaurants will offer a special promotion valid only on Wednesday July 15th, 2015.
- Nicli Antica Pizzeria – Giro di Gastown Pizza paired with a pint of Strange Fellows Jongleur for $15.00
- Nicli’s Next Door – Fresh pasta and summer vegetable ragu, paired with either a draught Peroni or Pfriem Golden IPA for $15.00
- Bambudda – A five-course family style Chef’s choice dinner for $35.00 per person, or 10% off food
- Rodney’s Oyster House Gastown – From open to close: $1.50/oyster, $5.00 pints and other food specials. Offering the “Low Tide Menu” all day
- The Greedy Pig – 10% off all food all day
For Gastown Grand Prix race day details, click here.