Salt Cellar Series

On Tuesday October 22, join The Salt Tasting Room at their 30′ communal long table as they celebrate amazing wine, cheese, and charcuterie producers. Salt Tasting will be featuring Firesteed Oregon paired with artisanal cheeses, local charcuterie and local condiments in a unique and relaxing atmosphere.

Check here for more information.



Dutil DENIM + ART Fundraiser Show


Ten artists from the Greater Vancouver Area will explore the connection between denim and art as they exhibit their multi-media works in dutil’s in-store show held Thursday October 24th, from 7-9pm.

$5 gains entry to the event plus one raffle ticket. All pieces will be raffled at the end of the night. Additional tickets (and chances to win a piece of art) can be purchased on the night of the event (1 for $5, 3 for $10, 6 for $15 and 10 for $20). 

The DENIM + ART show aims to reward these ten artists for their efforts. 75% of the proceeds raised for the event will be divided equally among the 10 artists involved, and the remaining 25% of the funds raised for the event will be donated to The Art Studios to aid with the cost of their programming. 

Beer provided by Cariboo Brewing. Bar by donation
Visit here for more information.



Faux Fur Military at Ego Closet



It’s getting chilly in Vancouver! Time to bust out the outerwear. Check out Ego Closet’s Faux Fur Military Jacket, one of their newest arrivals at their 486 West Cordova shop.

Onitsuka Tiger at Rowan Sky


The Colorodo Eighty-Five by Onitsuka Tiger has officially arrived at Rowan Sky! What’s not to love about a sneaker that pays homage to the 1980s jogging craze? Check them out in person at Rowan Sky located at 334 West Cordova Street.

Cosmo Baker Live at the Portside Pub


Legendary NYC krush goovin’ and body movin’ DJ joins the Good Music crew to turn it up on Friday October 25.

It’s been over a year since he’s been in town and The Portside Pub is excited to welcome him back. If you liked packed dance floors, and party music of all genres, this is one DJ set you don’t want to miss.

Ticket holders are guaranteed entry and will not have to wait in line. Get your ticket here.


Live Nights at Guilt & Company


Need a second wind of live entertainment? Guilt & Co has got you covered with live entertainment happening every night of this week. Check out their line-up:

Mon Oct 21 – The Resurrection of Folk featuring Bob Sumner and Elliot C. Way

Tues Oct 22 – The VBC Presents Student Showcase: Cabaret and Burlesque

Wed Oct 23 ­– Jen Hodge All Stars

Thurs Oct 24 – From the Ground Up: The Foundation (Improve Edition)

Fri Oct 25 – Sam Weber & Guests

Sat Oct 26 ­– Hot Panda

Sun Oct 27 – The Wooden Horsemen

Check this post for a list of Halloween & Day of the Dead parties happening in Gastown.