The following are businesses on Abbott St under the Winters Hotel that will remain closed and inaccessible:
- Gowon Cafe, 221 Abbott St.
- Bruce Eyewear, 219 Abbott St.
- Lemongrass House, 209 Abbott St.
- Roldorf & Co, 207 Abbott St.
- Nika Fashion & Design Co, 205 Abbott St.
- The Flying Pig Gastown, 102 Water St.
- Australian Boot Co, 104 Water St.
The following are addresses (on Abbott and across the street from The Winters Hotel) and on the North side of Water St are temporarily closed due to being in the collapse zone:
- Barber & Co, 214 Abbott St.
- Jules Bistro, 216 Abbott St.
- Kitchen Infinity Atelier, 101 Water St.
- 111 Water St. (offices)
- 113 Water St. (offices)
- 115 Water St. (vacant)
Donate to Impacted Businesses
It has been heartbreaking to see our neighbourhood endure this extreme devastation and to see these small businesses lose their livelihood and stable ground for the future.
Please consider supporting these businesses if you are able to do so. All donations will go a long way and are greatly appreciated at this time. Together #ourgastown will come together to repair, rebuild and restore.
Donate to Impacted Residents
The Atira Women’s Resource Society is accepting the following donations from the tenants affected by the fire at Winters Hotel in #DTES: – Essential Toiletries- Shampoo/Conditioner- Blankets, Bedding & Towels- Clothing/Shoes (Men/Women)- Non-Perishable Food- Pet Food/Supplies