Its regular bingo but with MUSIC! So fun, you gotta come! We’re giving away a Herschel bag EVERY NIGHT! Plus amazing food & drink specials.
Boogie Piano Happy Hour
604 687 4088
Boogie Piano happy hour every Tues-Sat with Mike Van Eyes!
David Ward presents ‘Propeller’
604 288 1704
Doors 7pm/Show 9:30pm
Propeller is a new Vancouver series hosted by David Ward + his band Golden Future that unites local and international artists in the name of soul music, collaboration and dance.
Beginning in April and running through the summer each show will feature a set from a special guest and one from Ward + his band.
604 568 7022
Stardust Stringband occupies the sweet spot found somewhere between the vibrant energy of old-time music and the minimalism of golden-era country. On stage, Stardust gather around a single microphone to captivate their audience’s attention with powerful playing and singing – bringing renewed energy into bluegrass, old-time and honky-tonk standards.
Born in Vancouver’s late-night bluegrass scene, the band is made up of S. Clements (fiddle/vocals), J.R. Proctor (banjo/guitar/vocals), D. Kovacek (mandolin/guitar/vocals) and B. Clarke (keeping it steady on the bull fiddle while singing). Together, the group uniquely blends the lonesome harmonies of bluegrass with the melodic instrumentation of old-time music. Stardust Stringband has played on festival stages throughout British Columbia and they perform frequently in Vancouver – check out their calendar to see their upcoming shows.
Jazz & Soul
604 687 4088
Sweet jazz & Soul at the Revel Room with rotating acts.
604 687 4322
The Lost Souls of Gastown Tour
A Gothic Adventure
- Led by a professional actor.
- Designed for adult audiences.
- Gothic stories of the city’s dark early history.
- Meet at Cathedral Square beneath the bells of the Holy Rosary Cathedral.
- Finishes in Maple Tree Square, surrounded by the city’s best bars and restaurants.
- Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat — 8 p.m.
- Price: $28 adult | $25 senior/student.
- Duration & length: 1 hour 30 minutes | 1 km distance.
- Click here to check ticket availability and book now.
Student Night at The Cambie
604 688 9158
DJ Wellz is spinning all the best international tunes from 10pm.