Like a good vintage wine, a classic car, or a stately old building, things of quality often get better with age. Gastown Thursday Nights rolls on to become the second of our three-night summer event series, this Thursday July 25th from 5.30-9pm. The neighbourhood is yours to explore and next Thursday night will definitely be the night to do it. With over 50 shops participating, there is no shortage of awesome deals to be had, and many stores are hosting in-house events and other fun happenings. Our participating restaurants will host an assortment of specials, extended happy hours, and foodie events.
Here’s a preview of our July 25th participants and what’s happening:
- Cappelleria Bertacchi – Italian Aperitif Social July 25th, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Cappelleria Bertacchi, in partnership with Mordimi, is hosting a true Italian aperitif event.
Your $25 ticket gets you:
Open buffet with traditional Italian burrata cheese and tomato bruschettas, prosciutto and cheese sandwiches, and prawn cocktails. First glass of Spritz included. Buy tickets here.
- Frank And Oak – DJ and food/drinks
- Pourhouse Restaurant – Extended Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm and from 10pm to Close
- La Differencia Fashions – Wine n’ Cheese with Live Music (+ discounts)
- Nika Fashion and Design – Leather Care Workshop (+ discounts).
- Liquid Amber Tattoo & Art Collective – Art show
- Water Street Cafe – live music
- Di Beppe – Late Night Happy Hour 9pm to 10pm
- Guilt & Company – Feature Cocktails and Extended HappyHour Pricing until 9PM with live music
- Mia Melon & One Man Outerwear – FREE pair of Malvados SANDALS/FLIP FLOPS with a Jacket purchase (select styles while supplies last). All Jackets 20-40% off
- Tacofino Gastown – Can of Lucky & shot of Cazadores $8
- The Portside Pub – drink specials followed by a live band 11pm-2am
- The Blarney Stone – drink specials and fiddlers playing from 4-7pm
- Motherland – Summer Stock 30 to 60% off plus refreshments
- Mexi – Can Holidays – Complimentary Travel Consultations plus food and bevies
- Coquille Fine Seafood – Happy Hour Seafood Sessions-Complimentary caviar bites and taste of Bella Sparkling Wine from 4-6pm along with happy hour
- L’Abattoir Restaurant – Late Night Digestif Feature Flight 9-11:45pm
- OK Boot Corral – 5 cent popcorn and live country music
- m0851 – sales and refreshments
- Herschel Supply Company – free hat with any purchase
- Tees.ca – free pride tee with purchase of any tee
- Lemongrass House Canada – free Thai dance classes and Speaking Thai for beginners. +10% off in store
- Australian Boot Co. – boot toss to win a pair of boots. Free beer!
- Bambo Cafè – Special offers on foods and coffees
Stay tuned to soon find out what these other participants are offering:
- Gastown Soapworks
- Nelson the Seagull
- Six Hundred Four
- Rowan Sky
- Rogers Chocolates
- JD’s Barbershop
- Poppy And Rye
Our musical guest for the evening, Ranjit “Ranj” Singh makes music with a distinct Indian-Western flair that draws on the singer-songwriter and self-taught guitarist’s love for rock music and heartfelt lyrics. He refers to his unique blend of music as “Indo-Canadian Folk”.
Ranj will get the party started at 5.30PM at the Gassy Statue along with a number of weird and wonderful performers courtesy of the always eccentric Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret. What happens when an owl hangs out with a headless man while dancing to Indo- Canadian folk? Come to #GTN July 25th to find out.
Check out Ranj’s latest record “The Man Cold” here.