July 25 2019
Tonight is the Night in Gastown. #GTN No.2
Written by Gastown Admin
And just like that, it’s July 25th and time for another round of Gastown Thursday Nights. More music, more performances, more shops, restaurants, events, sales, bubbly drinks, free stuff, extended happy hours, late night shopping, and a great night spent in one the best neighbourhoods in the city.
Here’s the ultimate list of who’s in and what they’re offering. Sales are in-store only and sitting at home shopping on your phone just ain’t gonna cut it tonight. Complimentary drinks and food. Yes please! How about happy hours that last til close? We have those too. Get down to Gastown tonight and expect magic.
Oh yeah….and don’t forget to look for the big G gold and silver balloons outside shops and in windows. That way you’ll know who’s is participating.
Here’s a preview of our July 25th participants and what’s happening:
- Button Button: wine and baklavas
- Oak+Fort: 15% off all regular priced items. Complimentary wine served
- Rowan Sky: 20% off last ticketed price – all spring/summer merch & handbags. Bubbly refreshments
- Nicli Antica Pizzeria: $2 off each drink new negroni menu
- The Basement: Up to 50% off sale + FREE Hat with $50+ purchase
- Artemisia: in store discounts up 20%
- One of a Few: 15% off all regular price items and additional 15% off sale!
- L’atelier Home: Sip some Adult Bubbles and shop our JULY SALE of 20% to 40% off select items! We will also be having some other in store specials
- Nelson the Seagull: In house made sourdough pizza, 33 acres beer and live music (a guy and his guitar). $18 for a beer and a pizza.
- Cappelleria Bertacchi – Italian Aperitif Social 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Cappelleria Bertacchi, in partnership with Mordimi, is hosting a true Italian aperitif event.
Your $25 ticket gets you: Open buffet with traditional Italian burrata cheese and tomato bruschetta, prosciutto and cheese sandwiches, and prawn cocktails. First glass of Spritz included. Buy tickets here.
- Frank And Oak – DJ and food/drinks
- Pourhouse Restaurant – Extended Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm and from 10pm to Close
- La Differencia Fashions – Wine n’ Cheese with Live Music (+ discounts)
- Nika Fashion and Design – Leather Care Workshop (+ discounts).
- Liquid Amber Tattoo & Art Collective – Art show
- Water Street Cafe – live music
- Di Beppe – Late Night Happy Hour 9pm to 10pm
- Guilt & Company – Feature Cocktails and Extended HappyHour Pricing until 9PM with live music
- Mia Melon & One Man Outerwear – FREE pair of Malvados SANDALS/FLIP FLOPS with a Jacket purchase (select styles while supplies last). All Jackets 20-40% off
- Tacofino Gastown – Can of Lucky & shot of Cazadores $8
- The Portside Pub – drink specials followed by a live band 11pm-2am
- The Blarney Stone – drink specials and fiddlers playing from 4-7pm
- Motherland – Summer Stock 30 to 60% off plus refreshments
- Mexi – Can Holidays – Complimentary Travel Consultations plus food and bevies
- Coquille Fine Seafood – Happy Hour Seafood Sessions-Complimentary caviar bites and taste of Bella Sparkling Wine from 4-6pm along with happy hour
- L’Abattoir Restaurant – Late Night Digestif Feature Flight 9-11:45pm
- OK Boot Corral – 5 cent popcorn and live country music
- m0851 – sales and refreshments
- Herschel Supply Company – free hat with any purchase
- Tees.ca – free pride tee with purchase of any tee
- Lemongrass House Canada – free Thai dance classes and Speaking Thai for beginners. +10% off in store
- Australian Boot Co. – boot toss to win a pair of boots. Free beer!
- Bambo Cafè – Special offers on foods and coffees
- Ampersand – 5 course menu for $25, food and cocktail sampling, live music
- Gastown Soapworks – sales and open later
- Six Hundred Four – open later
- Litchfield – seedilp mocktails
- Rogers Chocolates – open later
- Premiere – 20% off
- JD’s Barbershop – open later
- Poppy And Rye – sales
- Bia Boro Gastown – 15% off
- House of McLaren – Scottish sweetie sampling
- Brioche – 15% off all food
- Kotn – open later
- Ollie Quinn – 10% of all day/Pop up market with vintage and handmade goods. Drinks & snacks
- Lamplighter Pub – $5 Phillips Draft (4 taps) Happy Hour 3-6pm Patio open until 1am Happy hour and late night food menu available
- The Block – 20% off all denim and Making A Mends denim repair pop-up
- The Flying Pig – late night Happy Hour from 10pm – close /purchase a Vancouver Eats cookbook, receive a $10 gift card and a ‘The Flying Pig’ t-shirt!
- Local – Daily Drink Specials and $30 Bottles of Rose, $10 Glass of Rose, and $1.75 Shots of Rose
- La Casita – Free Churro for dessert Jose Tradicional shot and Strange Fellows beer for $8
- Kit and Ace – summer sale, free hydration and win a pair of Navigator Trousers
- Filson – Waxing and leather care workshop
- Angel Vancouver – hotdogs and sales
- Honey Gifts – open later